ELIGIBILITY FOR OPENING CUSTOMER SERVICE POINT
- Retailer Applicant must be at least 18 years of age.
- One Should have a basic computer knowledge with active internet connection
- Retailer must have a shop or place of minimum with area of 10* 10
- One must reside under 10 km radius of Bank branch
- Should be able to invest in basic equipment.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR CSP REGISTRATION
- Passport Size Photographs
- Copies of Pan Card
- Copies of Aadhar Card
- Copies of Address Proof (Residential)
- Copies of Office Address Proof
- Copies of Education Proof-10 Pass /12 Pass / Degree
- IIBF Certificate (Indian Institute of Banking and Finance)
- Police Clearance Certificate (PCC)
How a person can become a Banking Correspondent
Interested candidate should submit the online forms duly filled in all the columns and self attested copies of Aadhar card, PAN card, qualification certificate (not below 10th class) and latest police verification report through email to email@example.com . On receipt of application and documents Company representative verifies genuineness of papers and availability of location in consultation with Bank and forwards the request of identified candidate with appointment letter issued by Company (VK Venture Pvt Ltd) to concerned branch of BOB for opening of BC settlement account of BC and complete all the formalities required by Bank. After completion of all the formalities and opening of BC settlement account the comply applies for BC code generation to Bank. Bank’s Head office issues BC Code for identified BC. On receipt of code company’s technical team calls the BC for uploading Bank BC’s software on BC’s computer system and provide necessary primary training for starting operation at BC point. The BC has to work as per PMJDY norms and various schemes of Banks.
Opening a CSP center is a matter of great pride and the CSP registration process is extremely simple. Just fill in a few basic details and you are good to go ! It is a great way to earn with less investment.